Since 2005, Moppet Togs has been the Treasure Valley’s Premier Children’s Consignment event. Held twice per year, once in the spring and once in the fall, Moppet Togs provides a venue for Treasure Valley families to buy and sell their gently used children’s clothes, toys, furniture and other associated children’s items. The dates and times for the next Moppet Togs Events is as follows:
The Spring 2014 Event is schedule for Thursday March 13-15, 2014 at the old Babies R US Location in the Cross Roads Shopping Center near the Intersection of Fairview and Eagle Road in Meridian, Idaho 83642.
We will be open to the public on the following dates and times:
Thursday March 13th: 10:00am – 6:00pm (Come early)
Friday March 14th: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday March 15th: 9:00am – 3:00pm (Half Price Day)
Information and Tips on Shopping
Following is a list of information and tips on successful shopping:
- Lines form on Thursday and Saturday so come at least 30-45 minutes before the doors open
- You are welcome to bring your children. However, we would ask that you keep you children with you at all times
- There are no changing rooms so come prepared with the sizes that you are looking for. You cannot try on clothes at the sale (no exceptions)
- There are no public restrooms available. There are several restaurants and a Starbucks nearby that will let you use their restrooms.
- Moppet Togs Accepts Cash, MasterCard, Visa and Discovery. WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS
- All Sales are Final – There are no returns