Each consignor is responsible for making sure your items meet required safety standards. Please note that selling recalled items is prohibited.
Following are a few of the items that we CANNOT accept due to safety reasons:
- Drop-side cribs.
- Infant walkers that have a base less than 36 inches.
- Mattresses that do not have a Part 1633 Compliance label.
- Any car seats older than 5 years or that have been involved in an accident.
- Cribs that have been recalled.
Listed here are some websites to help you determine if an item has been recalled.
- United States Consumer Product Safety Commission – www.cpsc.gov
- United States Government Recalls (online resource) – www.recalls.gov
- Toy Industry Association Inc. – www.toyinfo.org
- Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association – www.jpma.org
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – www.ghtsa.gov
Safety Recall Searches
In order to help consignors make sure their items are not on a recall list, Moppet Togs has partnered with WeMakeItSafer to provide the following search capability.